Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thoughts for the day

Word for the Day!
Feb 11, 2010

KJV Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

My Prayer for the day
To bring praise and honor to my Lord that he bring my every thought today to the level of submission to Jesus I desire in my heart.

For greater is He that is within me than anything that is of this world. I ask in Jesus precious, precious name….Amen

For it is our God who chose those to be servant to His Son, Jesus Christ and He will endow them with power through the most blessed Holy Ghost that all shall know He is God And His Most Holy Son Jesus Christ the pathway to reuniting with God in the paradise He has prepared for us….And for this purpose toward His good pleasure;
Not that of man that he might boast. This is the reasoning of power it is given for the pleasure of God that He might draw those of love into eternity.

Know and believe; that all things are of God and the nothing gained if not by his hand is worthy to build on…And if you build for your name sake it shall come to naught.

Duet 8:17-20
7 "then you say in your heart, 'My power and the might of my hand have gained me this wealth.'
18 "And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
19 "Then it shall be, if you by any means forget the LORD your God, and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them, I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish.
20 "As the nations which the LORD destroys before you, so you shall perish, because you would not be obedient to the voice of the LORD your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment